Date(s) - 15/05/2018 - 07/11/2018
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
LimeCulture’s comprehensive 6-module professional ISVA course, the ISVA Development Programme, provides new and experienced ISVAs with the knowledge and specialist skills to support victims of sexual violence to access the support they need, including through the criminal justice process.
Each module contains a comprehensive syllabus of challenging content designed to equip ISVAs with the practical skill and knowledge in which to embed and influence everyday practice.
The dates for each module for the next course are as follows:
- Module 1: ‘Defining the Role of the ISVA’ Tuesday 15 & Wednesday 16 May 2018
- Module 2: ‘Referral and Case Management’ Tuesday 19 & Wednesday 20 June 2018
- Module 3: ‘Managing Trauma and Risk’ Tuesday 17 & Wednesday 18 July 2018
- Module 4: ‘Working with SARCs and Forensic Awareness’ Tuesday 11 & Wednesday 12 September 2018
- Module 5: ‘The ISVA’s Role in Safeguarding’ Tuesday 9 & Wednesday 10 October 2018
- Module 6: ‘The Court Process’ Tuesday 6 & Wednesday 7 November 2018
Please note: If you are planning on attending this event with colleagues from your organisation – you can complete just one booking form, and select the number of attendees on one booking form.
Expressions of Interest
Once the course is full, ISVAs wishing to book can be added to the Expressions of Interest list and offered a course on the next available course. In the event of a cancellation, a place will be offered to the next person on the list. To be added to this list, please send us an email with stating your Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you posted when the next dates are announced for this event and if there are any cancellations in the interim. All Expressions of Interest will receive a priority booking form before the course is marketed to the wider network.