Date(s) - 15/01/2019 - 03/07/2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
LimeCulture’s comprehensive 6-module professional ISVA course, the ISVA Development Programme, provides new and experienced ISVAs with the knowledge and specialist skills to support victims of sexual violence to access the support they need, including through the criminal justice process.
Each module contains a comprehensive syllabus of challenging content designed to equip ISVAs with the practical skill and knowledge in which to embed and influence everyday practice.
The dates for each module for the next course are as follows:
- Module 1: ‘Defining the Role of the ISVA’ Tuesday 15 & Wednesday 16 January 2019
- Module 2: ‘Referral and Case Management’ Tuesday 12 & Wednesday 13 February 2019
- Module 3: ‘Managing Trauma and Risk’ Tuesday 26 & Wednesday 27 March 2019
- Module 4: ‘Working with SARCs and Forensic Awareness’ Tuesday 30 April & Wednesday 1 May 2019
- Module 5: ‘The ISVA’s Role in Safeguarding’ Tuesday 4 & Wednesday 5 June 2019
- Module 6: ‘The Court Process’ Tuesday 2 & Wednesday 3 July 2019
Please note: If you are planning on attending this event with colleagues from your organisation – you can complete just one booking form, and select the number of attendees on one booking form.
Expressions of Interest
Once the course is full, ISVAs wishing to book can be added to the Expressions of Interest list and offered a course on the next available course. In the event of a cancellation, a place will be offered to the next person on the list. To be added to this list, please send us an email with stating your Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you posted when the next dates are announced for this event and if there are any cancellations in the interim. All Expressions of Interest will receive a priority booking form before the course is marketed to the wider network.
Bookings are closed for this event.