Date(s) - 12/01/2021 - 13/01/2021
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
LimeCulture’s comprehensive 6-module professional ISVA course, the ISVA Development Programme, provides new and experienced ISVAs with the knowledge and specialist skills to support victims of sexual violence to access the support they need, including through the criminal justice process.
Important Notice – Covid-19 Precautions
Please note that all LimeCulture CIC training courses until the end of December 2020 will be via an on-line platform. We intend to resume face to face training in Manchester city centre as soon as it is safe for our delegates and staff.
Each module contains a comprehensive syllabus of challenging content designed to equip ISVAs with the practical skill and knowledge in which to embed and influence everyday practice.
The dates for each module for the next course are as follows:
- Module 1: ‘Defining the Role of the ISVA’ Tuesday 12 & Wednesday 13 January 2021
- Module 2: ‘Referral and Case Management’ Tuesday 9 & Wednesday 10 February 2021
- Module 3: ‘Managing Trauma and Risk’ Tuesday 9 & Wednesday 10 March 2021
- Module 4: ‘Working with SARCs and Forensic Awareness’ Tuesday 13 & Wednesday 14 April 2021
- Module 5: ‘The ISVA’s Role in Safeguarding’ Tuesday 18 & Wednesday 19 May 2021
- Module 6: ‘The Court Process’ Tuesday 15 & Wednesday 16 June 2021
Please note: If you are planning on attending this event with colleagues from your organisation – you can complete just one booking form, and select the number of attendees on one booking form.
Expressions of Interest
Once the course is full, ISVAs wishing to book can be added to the Expressions of Interest list and offered a course on the next available course. In the event of a cancellation, a place will be offered to the next person on the list. To be added to this list, please send us an email with stating your Expression of Interest to email@example.com. We will keep you posted when the next dates are announced for this event and if there are any cancellations in the interim. All Expressions of Interest will receive a priority booking form before the course is marketed to the wider network.
Bookings are closed for this event.