Date(s) - 27/06/2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
LimeCulture has developed an innovative Self-Care workshop aimed at supporting those in “helping” and “caring” professions to effectively manage their emotional and physical wellbeing, both inside and outside of the workplace. This workshop is suitable for those professionals who work with vulnerable and traumatised service users to ensure they are effectively managing their own self-care.
- Understanding causes, impacts and risks of vicarious trauma to individuals and organisations
- Identifying and managing risks and impacts of vicarious trauma to individuals and organisations
- Maintaining and promoting the wellbeing of safeguarding staff
- Identifying wellbeing and prevention strategies to reduce the risk of vicarious trauma on individuals
- Developing a personal self-care plan to enhance your professional resilience
The cost of this workshop is £165 per person plus VAT and includes refreshments and lunch. This workshop does not include travel or accommodation.
Please note: If you are planning on attending this event with colleagues from your organisation – you can complete a single booking form by selecting the number of attendees you are booking for.
Expressions of Interest
Bookings are now full for this date, professionals wishing to book can be added to the Expressions of Interest list and will be offered a place on the next available date. In the event of a cancellation, a place will be offered to the next person on the list. To be added to this list, please send us an email stating your Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you posted when the next dates are announced for this event and if there are any cancellations in the interim. All Expressions of Interest will receive a priority booking form before the course is marketed to the wider network.
Bookings are closed for this event.