Date(s) - 20/02/2019
10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Spreading Excellence Commissioners’ Symposium
Wednesday 20 February 2019
10.30am til 4pm
‘Spreading Excellence’ is a Home Office funded project that has been created by LimeCulture to support the sexual violence sector to ensure excellent services are commissioned and available for victims/survivors.
The Spreading Excellence project aims to improve the capacity and capability of the sexual violence sector to make certain high-quality and effective services are available for all.
In November 2018, LimeCulture CIC hosted the first meeting of a newly-formed National Working Group to oversee the schedule of work for the Spreading Excellence Project, membership included commissioners, service providers as well as policy leads from the Home Office, NHS England, Crown Prosecution Service and the Ministry of Justice .
The Working Group identified that the key enabler for this Project is a specific focus on improving knowledge around the commissioning process relating to sexual violence support services. This will be delivered by coproducing a suite of information guides intended for providers and the development of a set of agreed principles for commissioning sexual violence support services.
To enable this work, we are keen to engage with a wide range of commissioners at a day-symposium designed to identify, share and explore common themes, challenges and solutions relating to commissioning of local sexual violence support services.
This symposium will bring together commissioners to share knowledge and provide a unique opportunity to focus on improving the provision of sexual violence support services through the commissioning process.
You will have the opportunity to:
- share expertise with like-minded commissioners
- learn about how other commissioners operate
- consider operational challenges faced by commissioners
- identify solutions to improve responses and raise standards
- discuss how to improve services through collaboration.
This symposium is suitable for:
- Police and Crime Commissioners
- NHS England (Health and Justice) Commissioners
- Local Authority Commissioners
- Clinical Commissioning Group Commissioners
- Directors/Head of Commissioning
- Commissioning Managers
- Partnership Managers
- VAWG Leads (in commissioning organisations)
- Contract Monitoring Managers
- Sexual Violence Strategic Leads (in commissioning organisations)
Note- We will be running a separate event for sexual violence service providers. Therefore, this symposium is not intended for services providers.
To book your free place at the Commissioners’ Symposium, please complete the online booking form below
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email Spreading.Excellence@limeculture.co.uk or by phone +44 (0)203 633 0018
Bookings are closed for this event.