Date(s) - 08/01/2022
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
LimeCulture’s comprehensive 6-module professional ISVA course, the ISVA Development Programme, provides new and experienced ISVAs with the knowledge and specialist skills to support victims of sexual violence to access the support they need, including through the criminal justice process.
Please note that all LimeCulture CIC training courses at present will be via an on-line platform (this is under continuous review) . We intend to resume face to face training in Manchester city centre as soon as it is safe for our delegates and staff. All delegates will be informed whether the course will be taking place in Manchester city centre or on-line.
Each module contains a comprehensive syllabus of challenging content designed to equip ISVAs with the practical skill and knowledge in which to embed and influence everyday practice.
The dates for each module for the next course are as follows:
- Module 1: ‘Defining the Role of the ISVA’ Tuesday 18 & Wednesday 19 January 2022
- Module 2: ‘Referral and Case Management’ Tuesday 8 & Wednesday 9 February 2022
- Module 3: ‘Managing Trauma and Risk’ Tuesday 8 & Wednesday 9 March 2022
- Module 4: ‘Working with SARCs and Forensic Awareness’ Tuesday 5 & Wednesday 6 April 2022
- Module 5: ‘The ISVA’s Role in Safeguarding’ Tuesday 10 & Wednesday 11 May 2022
- Module 6: ‘The Court Process’ Tuesday 7 & Wednesday 8 June 2022
Please note: If you are planning on attending this event with colleagues from your organisation – you can complete just one booking form, and select the number of attendees on one booking form.
Expressions of Interest
Once the course is full, ISVAs wishing to book can be added to the Expressions of Interest list and offered a course on the next available course. In the event of a cancellation, a place will be offered to the next person on the list. To be added to this list, please send us an email with stating your Expression of Interest to email@example.com. We will keep you posted when the next dates are announced for this event and if there are any cancellations in the interim. All Expressions of Interest will receive a priority booking form before the course is marketed to the wider network.