This major event is jointly hosted by King’s College London and LimeCulture and will take place at KCL’s Campus on the Strand, London on Thursday 25 April 2013. Places are limited so early bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
The programme has now been confirmed and speakers and workshop hosts include:
- Baroness Vivien Stern
- Professor Susuan Lea, King’s College London
- Carlene Firmin, Office of the Children’s Commissioner
- Sam Warner, Clinical Psychologist
- Charlotte Triggs, Crown Prosecution Service
- Jeff Goodright, National Police Improvement Agency
- Shelly Stoops, ISVA
This event is suitable for:
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisers
- Children and Young People’s Workers
- Service Managers
- Other professionals working in partnership with ISVAs (such as Police, CPS, health professionals)
To see the full programme and booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This promises to be a great event and we are all looking forward to it!