LimeCulture is an international sexual violence and safeguarding training and consultancy organisation based in the UK. Our vision is to improve the professional response to sexual violence and safeguarding. We achieve our vision by working with professionals and services by embracing our core values in everything we do:
- Learning: we develop and deliver high quality training and resources for professionals
- Innovation: we are at the forefront of identifying emerging themes and are instrumental in creating change
- Management: we support leaders to design, provide and evaluate world-class services
- Excellence: we strive to enhance quality in everything we do
Working for us
Our Consultancy Services Division has a vibrant and varied portfolio of work and the Director of Consultancy Services is responsible for:
- Overseeing the Consultancy Services Division as a whole
- Developing a programme of consultancy work in line with LimeCulture’s Strategy
- Seeking business development opportunities and increasing the income generated by the Consultancy Services Division
- Overseeing, promoting and growing the Independent Accreditation Programme
- Recruiting/line managing staff and consultants to deliver the Consultancy Services Division’s programme of work to the highest standard
About this role
To find out more about what this exciting role as a LimeCulture Director entails, please see the attached Director of Consultancy Services Job Description & Person Spec
This Director role is a full time (40 hours per week) post. You will be based at home with frequent national travel (subject to covid restrictions). The successful candidate will initially be given a 12 month fixed-term contract, which will then be made permanent on renewal.
The salary for this role is circa £60,000 per annual and you will be entitled to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (which may be taken at any time).
If you would like to discuss this role with us, then please email email@example.com and we’ll arrange for you to have an informal discussion with us at a suitable time.
How to apply
If you believe you have the skills and competencies required to be our next Director of Consultancy Services, then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter that explains to us why you would be right for this role and how you meet the person specification.
CV and covering letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Application for Director of Consultancy Services’ by 6pm Friday 26th March 2021. First stage interviews will take place during the week commencing 12th April 2021.